Original Antler (Puppy)
These puppy chews use the antler tip, which are the most nutritious part of the Antler. These are great for puppies or miniature breeds, full of flavour and small in size. Great for teething puppies to gnaw on.
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural! Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that lasts for ages.
All Green & Wild's Premium Antler chews are made from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler that's naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Every antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflamation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
The weight will be 25-50g
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.