Roastie Bites Training Treats
These Roastie Bites plant based training treats have the delicious traditional flavours of a roast dinner that will have your dog jumping through hoops - literally! A high reward treat, they're also super easy to snap into smaller pieces when the Woofer isnt looking!
Eash pack contains a mix of three natural flavours - Wood Smoked Roast Veg, Sweet Potato & Cranberry and Broccoli, Peas & Carrots - and the texture helps reduce plaque build up.
- 100 % natural
- Vegan friendly
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- Palm Oil free
- Suitable for puppies from 6 months old
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Sweet potatoes are great for digestive health because they’re high in dietary fibre. They’re also low in fat and contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese. They have a sweet flavour your dog will love.
- Peas are amongst the healthiest veg for your dog. A great source of vitamins A, B, & K. Packed with iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium. Rich in protein, high in fibre. Over 70% of the composition is made up from sweet potato & peas alone.
- Brewer’s yeast is rich in antioxidants which can make your dog’s skin healthier and coat shinier.
- Calcium Carbonate is added to pet food as a source of calcium, which is an essential mineral for dogs.
Composition: Sweet Potato Flour, Pea Flour, Vegetable Glycerine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Dried Tomato 2%, Dried Carrots 2% Dried Broccoli 1.5%, Dried Pumpkin 1.5%, Dried Cranberry 1%, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Woodchipped smoked soya bean oil.
Analysis: Moisture (max 15%) Crude ash (max 7.5%) Crude fibre (max 3%) Crude protein (min 2%) Crude fat (min 1.2%)
Size: 100g - Aprox 80 pieces (or 160 if you're mean!)